As the co-founder of Kaya Plus, I am blessed to have the opportunity to share my opinions and analysis not only via our official channels and profile but also as guest speakers of events.
Naturally, that means I do own and manage my own stocks. There are great companies, and there are also not so good ones. Investing is a continuous journey of learning. It takes time to realize investment mistakes, and also time to see great companies flourish.
One key lesson that I realize, is that you do not really need to dig deep to find the very best investments. As I write this month’s premium article, one book that stays on my bedside serves as a key reminder of my key reminder of the month of July – Common Stocks Uncommon Profits.
So, with that said, here are 3 common companies that I will still buy at today’s price even if I were to restart my portfolio.
Join the premium club to unlock the article and enjoy the list of pro features below:
- Invitation to a private Facebook group for interesting discussion, reading materials
- Bi-monthly digest on top ideas & investing insights
- Monthly private sharing session on interesting topics
- Premium access to stock analysis
- Stock Plus 2022 & Beyond – Handpicked top 10 stocks to kick start your investing journey
- Thematic Events and Webinars to up your investing game
- Furnished Dividend Gems report based on subscriber’s preference