Should The Fluctuating Bond Yield Scare You From Investing?
The recently volatile bond yields have been appearing in the news headlines more frequently than ever.
Bond yields have been emphasized and worshipped as some perceive it as a leading indicator prior to a market crash.
Which explains a particularly jittery mood among all of us, and a particularly volatile market as of lately.
But should you let the fluctuating bond yield scare you from investing?
Here are some points I would like to raise to reassure you
Remaining content only accessible by Kaya Plus Premium Member.
Join the premium club to unlock the article and enjoy the list of pro features below:
- Invitation to a private Facebook group for interesting discussion, reading materials
- Bi-monthly digest on top ideas & investing insights
- Monthly private sharing session on interesting topics
- Premium access to stock analysis
- Stock Plus 2022 & Beyond – Handpicked top 10 stocks to kick start your investing journey
- Thematic Events and Webinars to up your investing game
- Furnished Dividend Gems report based on subscriber’s preference