The recently volatile bond yields have been appearing in the news headlines more frequently than ever.
Bond yields have been emphasized and worshipped as some perceive it as a leading indicator prior to a market crash.
Which explains a particularly jittery mood among all of us, and a particularly volatile market as of lately.
But should you let the fluctuating bond yield scare you from investing?
Here are some points I would like to raise to reassure you
Join the premium club to unlock the article and enjoy the list of pro features below:
- Invitation to a private Facebook group for interesting discussion, reading materials
- Bi-monthly digest on top ideas & investing insights
- Monthly private sharing session on interesting topics
- Premium access to stock analysis
- Stock Plus 2022 & Beyond – Handpicked top 10 stocks to kick start your investing journey
- Thematic Events and Webinars to up your investing game
- Furnished Dividend Gems report based on subscriber’s preference