Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before considering a purchase of Kaya Plus Premium.
- This is not a “Get Rich Quick” scheme.
- This is a subscription plan and you understand and agree that you have committed to a contract. And you agree to subscription fees payable by you at the rate offered at purchase time every month / year.
- You understand that the moment you cancel your membership, your access to the material & social media private group will be revoked.
- Stocks mentioned in the Premium Club are purely the opinions and analysis of Kaya Plus. All stocks and securities mentioned purely act as the reference for educational purposes and do not construe to any buy, hold or sell call.
- Kaya Plus is not an accredited financial service provider with the license to advise the public on any decision, be it buying, holding and selling any forms of Securities and Derivatives.
- Kaya Plus would not claim or be responsible for any profits or losses that the participants obtain or suffer in due course.
- Numbers, details and information presented in Premium Club are all based on the annual reports of respective companies, reputable data companies like Morningstar.com, Statista and others. Kaya Plus and its writers do not take responsibility for any factual inaccuracies made.
- All views or opinions articulated in this report and on the website, are expressed in Kaya Plus and its writers’ personal capacity and do not in any way represent those of the company, their employers and other related entities.
- Please remember that investments can go up and down, including the possibility of stock could lose all of its value. Past performance is not indicative of future results.