Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before considering a purchase of Kaya Plus 2022 Stock Plus
- This is not a “Get Rich Quick” scheme.
- Stocks mentioned in Stock Plus 2022 is purely the opinions and analysis of Kaya Plus. All stocks and securities mentioned are purely for educational purposes and does not construe to any buy, hold or sell call.
- Kaya Plus is not an accredited financial service provider with the license to advise the public on any decision, be it buying, holding and selling any forms of Securities and Derivatives.
- Since Stock Plus 2022 holds information that Kaya Plus deems insightful and beneficial, there will be NO CANCELLATION for the one-time purchase to the benefit of other subscribers.
- Stock Plus 2022 is most beneficial to the practitioners of value investing. It provides 10 stocks, in Kaya Plus opinion with prospects in the years to come.
- Kaya Plus would not claim or be responsible for any profits or losses that the participants obtain or suffer in due course.
- Numbers, details and information presented in Stock Plus 2022 are all based on the annual reports of respective companies, reputable data companies like Morningstar.com, Statista and others. Kaya Plus and its writers do not take responsibility for any factual inaccuracies made.
- All views or opinions articulated in this report and on the website, are expressed in Kaya Plus and its writers’ personal capacity and do not in any way represent those of the company, their employers and other related entities.
- Please remember that investments can go up and down, including the possibility of a stock could lose all of its value. Past performance is not indicative of future results.